Noisemaker cannon!

A place for general potato gun questions and discussions.
kingjames488
Private 3
Private 3

Sun May 20, 2007 10:56 pm

do NOT try the above idea!!
I have herd of those things going off from static electricity when u touch them and blowing out your ear drums.
u want to be deaf for the rest of your life??

anyways

how do these burst disks work?? (I know more about explosions them cannons...)
beebs111
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Mon May 21, 2007 6:58 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4USIrt8aWk if you want to be retarted, then be my guest
in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
Killjoy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Mon May 21, 2007 7:46 pm

^^At least those idiots wore hearing protection
Stanford Class of 2012

"In the end our society will be defined not only by what we create, but what we refuse to destroy"- John Sawhill
beebs111
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Mon May 21, 2007 8:48 pm

but it was a massive explosion, which, if gone the wrong way could have casued serious injury. make a couple of crater makers, empry 12g CO2 cartrige filled with BP those are LOUD!
in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
Killjoy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Mon May 21, 2007 10:32 pm

True, but if they had survived they wouldn't be deaf, just maimed.

The co2 cartidges/BP (better with flash, but shrapnel is a problem) are fun, so is filling those large bouncy balloons on a string with hydrogen and oxygen and lighting with a candle on a stick.
Stanford Class of 2012

"In the end our society will be defined not only by what we create, but what we refuse to destroy"- John Sawhill