Any old school members still around?

A place for general potato gun questions and discussions.
Spudinator
Private 4
Private 4

Donating Members

Mon May 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Hey all, been a while since I've dropped in. I was curious to know how many original Spudtech members are still visiting, back in the days when the hybrid was getting its first testing in DR's garage or the Strafer-style BBMG was being tested by Aaron, I and a few others. Lots of good memories there. Anywho if any of you guys are still here give a shout, it would be nice to talk again with some of you guys.

Seems like the spudgun fever comes and goes every few years like Boogieman once said heh. Ive got plans for a small metal hybrid in the 20x-30x range, I scored a 1/2" ID CopperNickel (VERY expensive, doesnt corrode, strong/stronger than steel) union from work. The OD is like 1.5", it looks VERY strong. Updates in hyrbid section when I start.

Anywho just want to say hi to everybody.
"This is so fun it should be illegal... Oh wait..."
mark.f
Sergeant Major 4
Sergeant Major 4
Eritrea

Donating Members

Mon May 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Early 2006 here.

Mr.Plow still trawls here as NeoSpud.

Hybrid sounds interesting. What type of fueling are you going to use? Conventional, air-through-meter, manometric...
clemsonguy1125
Sergeant 5
Sergeant 5

Mon May 17, 2010 7:46 pm

mark.f wrote:Early 2006 here.

Mr.Plow still trawls here as NeoSpud.

Hybrid sounds interesting. What type of fueling are you going to use? Conventional, air-through-meter, manometric...
hey Im newer here, make sure you check out lardas hybrid, neospuds still here, I have not heard from him in a while
That is all.
TheLostOtter
Private
Private

Mon May 17, 2010 7:51 pm

I was a member on Spudtech, never posted much but my name was Spud Warrior. Something makes me think I joined around 2002-3, I'm not sure if the forum was even there then but it was a LONG time ago.
kozak6
Private 2
Private 2

Mon May 17, 2010 8:26 pm

I was a member on Spudtech.