126 is a lot

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
Ragnarok
Captain
Captain

Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 am

jook13 wrote:Do you guys find something to google with every thread you read?
A lot of the time, yes. That's because we're internet geeks, what else do you expect from us?

Of course... an image macro!!!

Sorry, I'll go to bed now.
Does that thing kinda look like a big cat to you?
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:43 am

jook13 wrote:Do you guys find something to google with every thread you read?
I only google for the actual material, the random association would have been made in my head :)

*twitch*

Do you mock me, oh spoon? I shall be your MASTER! *ptoink* *ptoink*
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Ragnarok
Captain
Captain

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:58 am

I just had the images at hand and wanted to use it... and if you'll excuse me, I have a dose of irony to deliver with another image.
jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:Do you mock me, oh spoon? I shall be your MASTER! *ptoink* *ptoink*
There is no spoon!

starman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
United States of America

Donating Members

Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:06 am

I've gotten so used to relating that image to DYI that it's hard not to visualize him as looking like that....hey hey there's DYI... 8)
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:49 am

Or equally it might just be search engine spiders trying to archive the forums.
This is exactly what it is from.

A realistic max number of users online would be about ~50. I hit 300 something in the past when I was on Digg, the 300 something is where I got to before my server fell on it's ass due to the amount of traffic.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
STHORNE
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Donating Members

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:17 pm

starman wrote:That was the same timeframe the "Scottcrete" phenomenon was occuring. I don't know if the incidences were related or not.
lol, that was a long time ago and even that guy had too much time on his hands. too bad he decided to be a dick.... He made some good projects and contributed to the forums very often, just a shame that he would want to start his own forum site (which btw failed miserably).

And PCGUY, plz read your pms.
starman wrote:I've gotten so used to relating that image to DYI that it's hard not to visualize him as looking like that....hey hey there's DYI... 8)
lol, i know, every time i see that pick i think to myself, "DYI..." lol. Anybody got a pic of DYI in real life? cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't look like the kid in the pic with no hair and a huge spoon w/ a huskie on it :lol:
Forum Rules - follow them or else!
“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”
Ragnarok
Captain
Captain

Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:41 pm

@STHORNE: I've just checked. The only decent picture of him I know of on the forums is a dead link - possibly to do with the reported trouble he's having.

Also, it's not a husky, it's a Timberwolf - the original picture was my old avatar. Changed it because I prefer my current one.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:48 pm

STHORNE wrote:cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't look like the kid in the pic with no hair and a huge spoon w/ a huskie on it :lol:
Could it then be Ragnarok who has gone back in time to warn his young self not to apply hair growth preparations to his face?

sorry :)
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life