Just to let ya know...

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:27 pm

Just to let ya know, I have finally found the things needed to make the "Official" cannon submission fully automated.

I just need to finish up the thumbnail uploading portion, then the final integration of the changes in order for people to be able to use it correctly.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
CS

Donating Members

Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:13 am

NICE!!! Just wondering, but who did you get to do it? Do it yourself? I was talking to Flyingspuds from spudtech and he said he could do it but there was "to much crap to sift through". Told him to talk to you but I dont think he did. Anyways this is awesome (streamline, cleaner posts, see the gun before you click on it, etc) This site is growing fricken fast so this will help you out. (I was gone for 5 days and come back and there is 171 new posts!) Possible completion date?
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:44 pm

Not sure... when I work on something I have to be in the right mood, and with me if I have the option between sitting home all night and working on SpudFiles or going out with friends, I go out with friends. And when I go out i'm out all night or come home at 4am and pass out so it doesn't leave a tons of time to work, but I will def. get it done.

And I found it through someone else, some guy made it a long time ago and this other guy just happened to find it. It gets me far enough to be able to do the rest myself.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
saladtossser
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:02 pm

sweet, cant wait to use it. do we make our own blue title bar?
"whoa... I thought pimpmann was black..."-pyromanic13