Posting youtube videos

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
clemsonguy1125
Sergeant 5
Sergeant 5

Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:36 pm

How do I post a youtube video so it will show up. Do you post them like you post attachments. Right now I am stuck just posting links.
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Get the direct link from Youtube place it in the text field and highlight it then click the Youtube button. If you don't see the Youtube button click preview at the bottom and the Youtube button will show up.

When starting a new thread the button should be there. When replying to post it is not, that's when you need to go through preview.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 pm

You can go through the preview, but for replying just hitting "Add Reply" instead of using the Quick Reply box on the bottom of the thread will result in being able to use the YouTube video button.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
clemsonguy1125
Sergeant 5
Sergeant 5

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Ok thanks.I got it to work.
Brian the brain
Netherlands

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Like this?

(Comments are in Dutch, but it's pretty entertaining to watch how a semi-pro lathes a silencer..)

[youtube][/youtube]
Gun Freak wrote:
Oh my friggin god stop being so awesome, that thing is pure kick ass. Most innovative and creative pneumatic that the files have ever come by!

Can't ask for a better compliment!!