Free Lockerz Invites!!!

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
newbmatic
Private 2
Private 2

Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey guys,

I'm giving out free lockerz invites to anyone and everyone!

For those of you who don't know what lockerz is, Lockerz.com is a webstite where you do simple things like login, answer questions, or watch videos. But, you can earn PTZ for doing these things you can then redeem these PTZ for great prizes like ipods, computers, video games, etc.. The only catch is that it is an invite only membership, which means someone must invite you for you to join.

If you guys want an invite, PM with your e-mail. For every person that signs up under me, it really helps.

Cheers! :D :) :P
Demon
Corporal 3
Corporal 3

Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Whats is the link with spudguns?
Hubb
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Demon wrote:Whats is the link with spudguns?
Spam...
Technician1002
Captain
Captain

Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Didn't this site support a direct "report this thread" button someplace? Bummer to not see it. I'm posting this here as this is the correct forum for my question, "Website Discussion".
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:09 pm

newbmatic wrote:If you guys want an invite, PM with your e-mail. For every person that signs up under me, it really helps.
Don't you mean it helps YOU get points so YOU can get something cool?

When ever you bring something like this in here that takes a sign up or registration for us to join in and it get YOU something for us doing so is indeed a form of "spam".

"Spam" is not allowed here.

Answering these type of post is known as "feeding the troll's", please don't do it. Just send a message.

The report button got abused if I remember correctly, that's why it's gone. You (any of you) can send a message via the PM system. Please keep in mind we can't be all places at all times, we do the best we can.

Thanks,
jrrdw.