New Feature: Report Post

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
Flying_Salt
Corporal 3
Corporal 3

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:31 pm

That's pretty shnazzy. I seriously was about to click it...about 50 times. It looked dangerous and fun. Sadly, if it was a marshmallow, I would have had no self control.

Seriously, that's gonna be a huge help, and I hope I'm not among the first to be reported!
sgort87 wrote: I hereby present Flying_Salt with The one and only <a href="http://www.geocities.com/sgort87/ghetto">Ghetto Award!</a>
zeigs spud
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:04 pm

spudthug wrote:i beleive he put it up because all those comments that rertard left to him yesterday....saying that he was an @**hole....but hes not hes nice....it was most likely one of his rivals
lol rival over what?

-cough-suckup-cough- lol jp
pyromanic13
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:43 pm

PCGUY wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:im useing the black and blue foramt but theres no report button here.
Because your 1 of 12 out of more than 3500 active members here that use the old style. The old format is dead, but I kept it since those 12 people wouldn't stop complaining.

If you want to use the new features, use the new template.
the new format hurts my eyes. too bright
Movie dialogue: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains our random dying
patterns."
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:47 pm

pyromanic13 wrote:
PCGUY wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:im useing the black and blue foramt but theres no report button here.
Because your 1 of 12 out of more than 3500 active members here that use the old style. The old format is dead, but I kept it since those 12 people wouldn't stop complaining.

If you want to use the new features, use the new template.
the new format hurts my eyes. too bright
I don't get how people can say that. About 90% (if not more) of the Internet is black text on a white background. Even Google is that way. This is actually black text on a light gray background, so it should be even less eye straining.

If it REALLY does hurt your eyes, then you have very very sensitive eyes, or your computers brightness settings are turned way too high.

I suggest giving the new style another shot, I changed it from a straight white to a light gray about a week after changing everyone to it.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
noname
First Sergeant 4
First Sergeant 4

Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:34 pm

It used to slightly irritate my eyes, but I switched a couple weeks ago and I'm fine with it now. I was too used to the darker color theme.
Fnord
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:52 am

There should definately be a confirmation message. I think I may have accidentally reported noname when I went to grab my scroll bar :)
I hit the stop button but I dont know if it went through or not.
sorry.
joannaardway
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:52 am

I just had to switch back to check the difference.

I'm not sure I have any preference.
Novacastrian: How about use whatever the heck you can get your hands on?
frankrede: Well then I guess it won't matter when you decide to drink bleach because your out of kool-aid.
...I'm sorry, but that made my year.