need a sabot for a single paintball

Potatoes last one shot, so build reusable! Discuss ammo designs and ideas. Tough to find cannon part or questions? Ask here!
JDP12
Staff Sergeant 5
Staff Sergeant 5

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:02 pm

Hmm thanks for all the great ideas- i think i'll try JSR's and the wax,

I'll get picks up of everything as soon as I can. I've had it built for a while, just haven't got pics of it.

PS) JSR, thanks for all the silencer help- i'm building it now, just have to get a couple more things.
"Some say his pet elephant is pink, and that he has no understanding of "PG rated forum". All we know is, he's called JSR. "
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:51 am

Looking forward so seeing what you come up with, as well as with/without silencer videos if possible :)
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
JDP12
Staff Sergeant 5
Staff Sergeant 5

Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:17 pm

yea we'll see, i just slapped the outer shell of the silencer on today to see what it would feel like- made it a little front heavy! Lol, now i have to finish the internals
"Some say his pet elephant is pink, and that he has no understanding of "PG rated forum". All we know is, he's called JSR. "
Velocity
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:36 pm

I was under the impression that unmodified shotgun sabot (I think thats what they are called; they are light plastic things which are somehow involved with shotgun shells; maybe in the loading process; I don't really know) fit perfectly.

I really don't think a 3/4" SCH 40 barrel can be considered "big" when shooting paintballs; there will just be a bit of a loose fit.
BigGrib
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:46 pm

yeah the wadding <--correct term from a 12 ga shotgun shell would work fine, you can get a big bag of em at any store that sells reloading supplies, ie sportsmans warehouse, gi joes, etc.
Yea, that's definitely going to get you at least a tazer.
<a href="">DONT TAZE ME BRO.. DONT TAZE ME... AHHHH</a>
facebook.com/biggrib
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:50 am

BigGrib wrote:you can get a big bag of em at any store that sells reloading supplies, ie sportsmans warehouse, gi joes, etc.
or get them for free about 50 metres away from the firing line at your local trap shooting range :)
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life