SpudTech.com order cancel

A place for general potato gun questions and discussions.
schmanman
Staff Sergeant 2
Staff Sergeant 2

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:13 pm

If a spudfiles store was created,since this is by far the most popular and viewed (and run) spudgun websites , there would be huge ammounts of orders pouring in.If the workload,and profits were split, the products could be built,then shipped much quicker. someone neds to form the store,and get the ball rolling. I would sell 4 inch in,2 inch out piston valves,large cannons,and custom machined pistons,and spud cutters (steel) that fit on the end of the barrel in a coupler.
sgort87
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Donating Members

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:59 pm

pimpmann22 wrote:
PCGUY wrote:I doubt 4-6 months, I believe that they probally said that because there was a recent incident where someones supah valve took quite a while to arrive.
lol, Gorts order was just shy of 6 months and to my knowledge there wasnt a supah included.
Yes, my stuff took 5 and a half months (well worth the wait). There was no supah valve in my order unfortunately. The supah valve that took forever to come was ordered by Spudshooter on Spudtech (DAltar on here). In fact he will be posting his cannon in a few moments.
pimpmann22 wrote:"He cannot get to yours sooner because he literally has hundreds, if not, thousands of other orders to do first."~Gort
How did you formulate a figure or did you pull that out of your ass? :wink: :P
Yes, I pulled it out of my ass after Joel stuck it up there during a phone conversation. He's undoubtfully got a few hundred orders to take care of. (I don't think he's got thousands.)

Who knows? I could be completely wrong at this point. Maybe his backlog is almost gone, but somehow I think he's got a ways to go.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:59 pm

Joel said yours took forever because you kept changing what you wanted.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
DAltar
Private 2
Private 2

Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:03 pm

even tough it took 5 months for my valve i was not angry at all because the quality and function of the product was very well worth the wait for me at least.
frogy
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:46 pm

Joel said your Supah took long because he had a problem with some, or some similar problem...

Gorts not a Mod on SpudTech.com Forums, that's why people are saying he isn't a mod...

I like how Joel called me and explained why people were saying stuff; he explained that the orderes were taking long because people were changing stuff and / or the supah valves weren't done.
-FrOgY-

I wish people would stop needing a better signature!
sgort87
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Donating Members

Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:28 pm

Yes, I had some add-ons but really, it should not have bumped it to the end of the list or anything. I did tell him in the original order that there were some custom additions I would call him about and discuss. There were some things I forgot about and needed to change/add later too.

Oh well. It's all done. I got my stuff before the shootout like I needed and I am extremely happy with what I got. It was well worth the wait.
CS

Donating Members

Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:24 am

schmanman- <a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewtop ... 1475&">The failure of Spudfiles Offical Store...</a>
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:39 am

pimpmann22 wrote:schmanman- <a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewtop ... 1475&">The failure of Spudfiles Offical Store...</a>
I think he means a much more real store, something I could create and run myself (and supply the products not just provide a place for other people to resell stuff).

I could, very easielly, I just don't know if I really would want to do something like that.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
schmanman
Staff Sergeant 2
Staff Sergeant 2

Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:04 pm

I think he means a much more real store, something I could create and run myself (and supply the products not just provide a place for other people to resell stuff).

Yes ! Exactly!
I could, very easielly, I just don't know if I really would want to do something like that.
I understand that,too. it would not be worth all the extra effort on your part, to you,at least.
CS

Donating Members

Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:14 pm

"I understand that,too. it would not be worth all the extra effort on your part, to you,at least."~schmanman

I think hes intrested because there is $$$ involved. Although, going against Joel is what is stopping him.