war cannon

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
overkill
Private
Private

Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:25 pm

pyromaniac wrote:Overkill i want to say soemthing smart to you but i don't have it so how about this.

don't flame people. You knew damn well what he ment about being gay.

Theres plenty more people more retarded then spudthug.. like peopel who call cell core for pnuematics safe. People who use dwv for pnuematics ect.
Like bc said (I think): I'm not flaming people, I'm yelling at a moron.

No spudthug is the most retarded, people who use cellular core for pneamatics are stupid or just dont value their life.[/b]
spudthug
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:41 am

ok overshit how am i the most retarded?? show us one of ur cannons idiot....come on u can do it...oh wait no u cant u dont have any...u r saying i am the most retarded because sb15 is ur jsut like that fom idiot on this site...and i made a simple effing mistake i didnt know what evbec or whatever was for i thoguht it was for all guns
4" piston valved cannon-half done..( i spilt my cement...)

Hybrid- 75% done. need to build propane holder and drill/tap sparkplug hole..
Hotwired
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3

Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:28 am

Spudblaster the tool doesn't actually say that it's for modelling combustion cannons from what I remember seeing of it. So its a mistake anyone could have made if they hadn't read up the forum info on it. Funny perhaps but not retarded.

Overkill don't be a waste of an account just to flame people. You join up and your first posts are to abuse someone.
joannaardway
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:13 am

Spudthug - I can't blame you for that mistake. It's certainly not retarded.

However by admitting your mistake and learning from it, you would have done yourself much less damage than by going in all guns blazing and flaming everyone.

I quote my five important rules of forum discussion:

- It should always be a discussion, not an argument.
- Insulting your opponents will NOT win you the discussion. Ignore such insults directed at you, or you'll get bogged down with responses.
- Low post count does not automatically make your opponent thick. Challenging their experience is not a good move.
- Be prepared to back down if you have to. It's sometimes the best option.
- Form a well constructed case, with full back up for your position. Only this can truly win you the discussion.

You may not be retarded for mixing up EVBEC and GGDT. Your behaviour after you were told this was however idiotic (I am not calling you idiotic. Just your response). Rather than do your already tarnished and tattered reputation more harm, I'd suggest you stop with the useless argument.

It's a wonderful BP cannon by the way. Have you got any idea of the muzzle velocity?
Novacastrian: How about use whatever the heck you can get your hands on?
frankrede: Well then I guess it won't matter when you decide to drink bleach because your out of kool-aid.
...I'm sorry, but that made my year.
spudthug
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:32 pm

i knew ggdt was for pneumatics but i didnt know evbec wasnt for all guns...i know i flipped out but i was mad that overkills FIRST post on this forum was flaming me....his first one!!!

lukemc
Corporal
Corporal

Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:48 pm

i hate to see this whole section go to overkill flaming spudthug so i thought i d say nice cannon spudthug. i always like a nice gunpowder cannon
"Those who are different change the world. Those who are the same keep it that way"
spudthug
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:38 pm

thanks luke have u seen my polish mini??its better than this only this has about 10x the power

pyromaniac
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:44 pm

Your always talking about the polish mini but i can see why. It looks a whole lot nicer. (if thats a word).

now all you need it a little pirate ship and yoru set.
:pottytrain3: