Avenger Mk III (WIP)

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
trae08
Corporal
Corporal

Donating Members

Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:23 pm

wow this gun looks exactly like the gun i just built. but im using a 1 1/2 sprinkler for mine. ill post pics after i paint it. which will be when i find a good color scheme.
Marvin the Martian: Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!

Marvin the Martian: The Earth? Oh, the Earth will be gone in just a few seconds.
PCGUY wrote:Congrats, your the first donating member I have had to ban.
altxf4
Private 2
Private 2

Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:54 pm

I work for a large lansdcaping company, and we get out pipe in 20' lengths....at the end of one end is always a bell. I like the belled end because its just one less solvent weld to possibly fail! Pipe is Certified 220PSI.... I know my stuff when it comes to pressure rating...next one will be with CLass 315psi pipe!

All fittings are Spears or lassco Pressure rated Sch40 fittings.
spud yeti
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:57 pm

am finding that i do need to very much shorten the hose like you guys said. I am actually thinking i am going to use a 3/4 orbit and solenoid dump for the pilot on the 2".
Or you could add a ball valve for really nice flow
really good quote/phrase here