Rules/ Suggestions

Conduct Q&A

Q: What should I do if I see a rule violation, or something I think needs the attention of the moderation staff?

A: Please contact a moderator via the PM service of the issue. Please do not respond in the thread itself, as it often spurs conflict, and diverts from the original subject matter of the thread. While the moderation staff tries to and read every post made on SpudFiles, that often does not happen. Also as once the moderation has fixed the conflict, your post will be of no significant nature. This will have to be deleted, creating more moderation then necessary.

Q: A member personally insulted me, what should I do?

A: Do not respond, rather PM a member of the moderation staff. If such is of a mild nature contacting the member privately via the PM service may be a option to consider.