The Supah-Valve is a chamber sealing piston valve designed and made by the The Spudgun Technology Center. It is one of the best performing spudgunning valves on the market, and on the short list of valves that are actually designed for use with gases, which combined with their excellent craftsmanship cause them to be very popular valves.
The marketing at the spud gun technology center's product page lists the opening time as equivalent to that of a Diaphragm valve, but this is disputed - chamber sealing valves typically have slightly longer opening times than barrel sealing ones due to the lack of a surface under the barrel to expose upon cracking open.
- Maximum Pressure - 120 psi
- 2" porting (inlet and outlet holes)
- Exterior body made from a 3" PVC tee
- Nitrile O-ring sealed with nitrile face-gasket (1)
- static and dynamic bulkheads (1)